Peripheral Access Kit
The only micropuncture access kit developed for the TCAR® system and designed to make the procedure easier and more efficient.
An All-In-One Access Solution
The ENHANCE® Transcarotid Peripheral Access Kit was developed to optimize transcarotid access and interventional device delivery from a transcarotid approach with the goal of making the TCAR procedure easier and more efficient.
A dedicated kit of products customized for safety and ease of use
Supportive 0.018″ Marked Wire
- Distal support for smooth microsheath entry
- Pre-shaped tip for selective navigation
- Marked wire for precise placement in vasculature
21 G Marked Needle
- Marking 5mm from beveled tip for controlled puncture
4F Marked Microsheath
- Smooth dilator to sheath transition
- Depth markings for accurate positioning
- Pre-loaded with non-stiffened dilator
(stiffened dilator also included)
- 20cm extension tube for contrast injections
- Complete with 3-way stopcock
Instructions For Use
Indications for Use: These access kits are intended to introduce up to a 0.038″ guidewire or catheter into the peripheral vascular system, including the carotid artery, following a small gauge needle stick.
Manufactured by Galt Medical for Silk Road Medical distribution.
Discover Our Other Products
ENROUTE® Transcarotid Neuroprotection System
Enables the reversal of blood during the TCAR procedure to protect the brain from potential emboli.
ENROUTE®️ Transcarotid Stent System
The first and only ergonomic and precise carotid stent system designed and indicated for Transcarotid access.
ENROUTE® 0.014” Guidewire
Provides precise lesion navigation
in tortuous short vessel segments
while performing TCAR.
ENROUTE Enflate® Transcarotid RX Balloon Dilatation Catheter
The only transcarotid RX balloon catheter available in the US market, designed to improve the efficiency and predictability of the TCAR procedure.