Summary: Silk Road Medical, Inc. is a public medical device company located in Sunnyvale, California, that is focused on reducing the risk of stroke and its devastating impact. The company has pioneered a new approach for the treatment of carotid artery disease called TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR). TCAR is a clinically proven procedure combining surgical principles of neuroprotection with minimally invasive endovascular techniques to treat blockages in the carotid artery at risk of causing a stroke.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Human Resources team as Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role you’ll be in the forefront of sourcing and recruiting candidates in a full range of positions from Administrative to Executive level positions.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from initial introduction to the offer stage including, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and partner with internal resources on offer process, salary recommendations and the closing of candidates.
- Partner with mid to senior-level hiring teams and other key stakeholders to effectively qualify requisitions, create and execute recruitment strategies, and influence hiring decisions.
- In collaboration with hiring manager determine key qualifications necessary for future and current openings
- Work with VP, Human Resources and Manager, Human Resources on projects related to Workforce Planning.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate setting.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience specifically focused preferably in the medical device, clinical and/or healthcare.
- Experience in or deep understanding of current medical device, clinical or healthcare industry landscapes
- Experience in sourcing for full range of positions from administrative to executive level candidates
- Experience closing all candidate levels including in coordination with hiring managers
- Ability to translate the team’s needs into an appropriate candidate profile.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a mid-size team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Talent Acquisition Partner.