Summary: Silk Road Medical is seeking a Receptionist / Office Administrator to join our team in Sunnyvale, California. This role will be the first point of contact for visitors to our office and will provide general administrative support to the Silk Road Medical team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate front-desk activities including greeting and welcoming guests as they arrive to our office. Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g. monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Be primary point of contact for a defined set of external vendors including facilities management, office supply deliveries, etc.
- Ordering office supplies and organize supply / copy machine areas
- Ordering coffee / snacks and organizing company refrigerators, snack areas
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries
- Assist with interview scheduling
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.