Summary: The R&D Engineering Intern will work closely with the R&D Engineering Team to design and fabricate fixtures which will be used in a variety of settings, including device design evaluation and validation, physician training, and sales/marketing demonstration. The position may also include assistance with bench-testing of new product iterations undergoing design Validation and Validation testing. The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual who is self-motivated and intellectually curious.
- Assist with the design and fabrication of benchtop testing fixtures to be used in Design Validation Testing
Assist with the design & fabrication of a new training and procedure demonstration models, which will be used by surgeons and new field personnel
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- BS or MS Engineering Candidate (Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Critical thinker/problem solver.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience … Hand tools, basic machine shop equipment (drill press, mill, lathe), 3D Printing
- Experience with engineering design software (SolidWorks or AutoCAD)
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.