Summary: The marketing intern will assist with the day to day tasks of marketing the Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) Procedure for Silk Road Medical. The intern will help with all facets within the marketing department.
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
- Help with the creation and launch of marketing tools to the salesforce
- Help with the creation and delivery of new marketing campaigns
- Help to monitor and respond to competitive activity
- Help with creation of new training materials and presentations
- Help to optimize the digital platforms leveraged by the salesforce
- Help with communications team to execute on local and national conferences and events
- Work closely with marketing team to support a wide range of ongoing projects and administrative tasks
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enrolled in a 4-year degree or MBA in marketing at an accredited college
- Must be located in the Bay Area and work out of the Sunnyvale, CA office
- Ability to work independently as well on a team
- Handle multiple requests simultaneously and hit tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required with live case and animation video editing skills preferred
About Silk Road Medical:
Silk Road Medical, Inc. is a public company located in Sunnyvale, CA, that develops and manufactures less-invasive medical devices intended to improve the treatment of carotid artery disease through proprietary transcarotid therapies. Detailed information about Silk Road Medical can be found at silkroadmed.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.