Summary: The Product Manager (PM) will help drive downstream and upstream marketing initiatives for the new Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) Procedure for Silk Road Medical. With the Vascular Surgery community as the primary customer, the PM will work closely with regulatory, sales and clinical teams to develop and launch new best in class marketing and market development materials for physician customers and our field sales and clinical organizations.
The candidate in this position will conceive, develop, launch and train to new marketing materials to support additional product sales and effectively broadcast the value proposition of the novel TCAR Procedure. Listed below are some of the key deliverables for the Silk Road Product Manager:
- Create and launch technical and clinically-based marketing materials to support a deeper understanding of our products, procedure and outcomes.
- Work closely with sales organization to develop training materials for new and existing sales employees. Leverage latest technologies (Showpad, LearnCore) to train internal sales organization.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to develop and launch new sales and advertising campaigns. Launch campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
- Work to identify competitive activities and rebuttal strategy.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Silk Road Medical website.
- Attend trade shows and events to capture physician feedback and promote the TCAR procedure.
- Comply with all regulatory and clinical requirements in marketing materials and messaging.
- Work closely with Operations and Supply chain to accurately forecast product demand through launches, portfolio transitions and end of life cycles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Marketing and senior staff of Silk Road Medical.
- Foster strong relationships with key, experienced physicians and hospital staff to better understand the clinical needs of carotid artery revascularization from our vascular surgery customer base.
- Work closely with R&D and our physician customers to design, develop and launch a portfolio of adjunctive products to ensure consistent procedural success of the ENROUTE® Transcarotid Neuroprotection and Stent System.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure alignment around product development and launch strategies.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-3 years of product management experience in the medical device space, preferably working with vascular or endovascular specialists with a preference for a work history with vascular surgeons or experience in the carotid vasculature
- Demonstrated clinical experience related to surgical and/or endovascular device market with ideally, experience in vascular surgery, surgical and interventional vascular devices, and operating room etiquette
- Experience in managing a mix of digital and traditional marketing mediums
- Professional work ethic, strong organizational skills, and ability to operate independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with surgeons in the OR setting and/or endovascular specialists in the interventional suites
- Product launch experience preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Sales experience an asset
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required with live case and animation video editing skills preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please list the region and position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.