Summary: The Human Resource Generalist is an important member of the Silk Road Medical HR team with responsibility for a broad range of HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Compensation and HR reporting / analytics. This person is this position will play a critical role in the success of our organization by working to ensure the recruitment, engagement and retention of a talented and motivated workforce.
- Lead workforce planning activities allowing SRM to identify and address the gaps between the workforce we have in place today and the human capital needs of tomorrow. This will include working closely with managers to understand and document the headcount and critical skills needed for our business success.
- Lead recruiting activities designed to fulfill company staffing needs as identified in the workforce plan.
- Produce monthly headcount reports and other HR reports.
- Administer corporate compensation programs and initiatives including job evaluations, salary surveys, and setting of pay reference points ranges.
- Participate in the review and development of annual salary review program including the execution and enhancement of base, equity, and variable pay programs.
- Advise company management in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions / actions.
- Explain company policies and practices to employees, maintains effective personnel relationships, and recommends changes in employee status.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline/experience preferred
- 5 – 7 years of generalist experience with an emphasis in recruiting and/or compensation.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management policies/procedures and related legal (state/federal) framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, customers and outside contacts.
- Reporting and analysis experience.
- Knowledge of ADP/Workforce Now HRIS platform.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never, ever a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.