Summary: The digital marketing intern will assist with the day to day tasks of marketing the TCAR Procedure for SRM. The intern will help with all facets within the marketing department with a specific focus on digital marketing.
Background: The Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) procedure is a novel and disruptive treatment paradigm for carotid artery disease and stroke prevention. In addition to the clinical performance of the therapy itself, a key driver of market adoption will require a fundamental shift in the well-established treatment algorithms for carotid artery disease. Silk Road Medical’s digital marketing strategy is aimed at leveraging various multimedia strategies, such as video testimonials, social media channels, and email campaigns to help support the direct sales efforts.
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
- Update social media channels with latest multimedia assets, including 3rd party videos on YouTube
- Review and analyze online SRM properties and key metrics (engagement/CTR rates
- Capture, transcribe, organize, and edit new/existing video footage
- Manage database of key physician quotes, patient stories, and other valuable video clips
- Create compelling digital marketing content in support of marketing campaigns
- Comply with all regulatory and clinical requirements in marketing materials and messaging
- Support marketing team with any ongoing projects and other administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enrolled in a 4-year college or MBA program at an accredited university
- Social media savvy, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat required, InDesign, Photoshop, and video editing skills preferred
- Deep passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well on a team
- Strong interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- Ideally candidate will be able to work remotely and spend time in the Sunnyvale, CA office
About Silk Road Medical:
Silk Road Medical, Inc. is a public company located in Sunnyvale, CA, that develops and manufactures less-invasive medical devices intended to improve the treatment of carotid artery disease through proprietary transcarotid therapies. Detailed information about Silk Road Medical can be found at silkroadmed.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.