Summary: The Contract Manager will own Silk Road Medical’s contracting process from drafting to execution. Working with Legal, Finance, Commercial Operations, Marketing, Sales and Purchasing, the Contract Manager will be a key point of contact between Silk Road and its vendors and customers. This role negotiates directly with customers and vendors to ensure the final document is satisfactory to all parties and will create a contract lifecycle management process that allows analysis and monitoring of existing contracts in order to drive process improvement.
- Prepares, negotiates, analyzes, and executes contracts.
- Manages contract process including maintaining records.
- Coordinates the calendaring for contract renewals.
- Keeps all stakeholders aware of status and timeline to complete contract negotiation.
- Establishes and maintains vendor and customer relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manages record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Provides contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitors and completes contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate.
- Drafts variety of contracts, nondisclosure agreements, sales, licensing agreements, distribution, commercial, and public agreements.
- Provides redlined recommendations on contracts.
- Creates mutual understanding on calls with clients during negotiations.
- Maintains and updates contractual records, changes, status reports, and other information
- Provides guidance on contracts to staff, managers, and executives.
- Monitors contract compliance with all regulations and business practices.
- Ensures all contracts are signed and delivered to relevant parties.
- Meets established Employment/Safety policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years progressive responsibility in contract negotiation and administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard legal terms, conditions and negotiation, preferably within a Healthcare environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Organized self-starter with the ability to create new procedures and workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Contract Manager.