Summary: This role will be responsible for design, development, and execution of daily administrative tasks for Silk Road Medical’s commercial systems, focused primarily on Silk Road Medical’s Salesforce.com and connected systems. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Architecture to serve as the technical subject matter expert for enhancements, development, and new product evaluations across Silk Road Medical’s enterprise systems.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support apps and integrations.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Maintain and administer commercial system databases to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate these into platform features.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with emphasis on Salesforce.com, ERP Systems and sales and support processes .
- Solve complex problems and develops innovative solutions related to the CRM platforms utilized by the business segments supported
- Perform analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes as needed
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant Salesforce.com and ERP systems experience, ideally within a high-growth company.
- Experience managing 100+ Salesforce.com users.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with completing standard SFDC admin tasks, including:
- creation and maintenance of fields and new objects
- creation and maintenance of validation rules and workflows
- creation and maintenance of profiles, permission sets, and roles
- Experience in training new users and creating release documentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact on Salesforce.com and then both provide and execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with stakeholders.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com.