Summary: Silk Road Medical is looking for a Clinical Education Coordinator to join our Office of Medical Affairs team. The Clinical Education Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and management of all logistics related for our education programs including, but not limited to, our physician training and new employee product training.
- Coordinate program logistics and tactical plans for physician training (TEST Drive) and New Hire Training including onsite support during the training programs.
- Timely reconciliation of corresponding OMA budget calculations and alignment
- Schedule meetings and book meeting locations
- Manage all training class logistics (hotel, ground transportation, meals, welcome packages, etc.)
- Manage communications with training attendees regarding course materials, travel arrangements and any necessary follow up.
- Provide support in areas that include:
- Travel arrangements
- Sunshine Act Expenses Reporting
- PO processing
- Records retention
- Facilities planning as requested
- Meeting coordination, and other areas
- Effectively deploy all processes and channels (educational grants, fee for service, sponsorship agreements ) of medical affairs events organization, logistics & reporting
- Partner with cross functional partners to effectively and efficiently initiate and execute consulting agreements for internal/external programs
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate degree or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Administrative Assistant or Coordinator experience is required.
- Experience with Concur Expenses Reporting, PO Processing, or similar systems is preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency with the ability to juggle multiple priorities is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Must possess strong professional phone and verbal skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and mastering software and systems currently in place.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration and teamwork.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, while working proactively and efficiently.
- Qualified candidates will be big picture oriented, adaptable and be results/performance driven.
- Ability to travel 10% including weekends for conferences or training events
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.