Summary: The Quality Control Inspector role is a critical role within our Quality team and is responsible for the inspection and / testing of components and completed products to ensure they meet established specifications and requirements. This role will have a significant interface with the Operations team.
- Inspection – Inspect components, devices, etc. per applicable drawings and/or specifications. Maintain accurate and up to date records of all materials. These activities may be conducted during incoming receiving, in-line inspections, or with returned materials.
- Product Testing Support –Provide input and support for product testing throughout the lifetime of the product (prototypes, DV&V, post-production, etc.).
- Nonconforming Product Action – Participate in initiation and execution of nonconforming product actions. Communicate with Engineers, Managers and other staff to resolve inspection questions.
- Quality Systems – Support the ISO, EN, and MDD certification process and compliance to FDA regulations by ensuring compliance to all applicable policies, procedures and guidance documents during the discharge of assigned tasks and duties.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a technician in medical device field.
- Ability to used basic hand measurements tools (caliper, snap gauge, micrometer, pin gauges, etc.) and software.
- Experience to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Self-starter and requires minimal supervision.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com.